To help international students write resumes and plan their career development, we invite experts who have rich experience in companies and start-ups.
The workshop have two sessions.
Topic: How to write a CV
Time: Nov 7, 2021 19:00-20:00 (GMT+8)
Meeting ID: 382 840 450
Speaker: Bonnie Liu
Topic: How to plan your career
Time: Nov 9, 2021 19:00-20:00 (GMT+8)
Meeting ID: 964 687 658
Speaker: Min Li
If you are interested in the workshop, please click the link (https://www.wjx.cn/vj/rzzr6br.aspx) or scan the QR code to register for the sessions. Looking forward to your presence!
Introduction to the speakers:
Bonnie Liu, MBA
• 2018-Present: Senior Management at Education Startup, Shanghai and Beijing
• 2014-2018: Director of Career Services Office, Duke Kunshan University, Kunshan China and Durham NC
• 2013-2014: Assistant Director of Career Management, University of Rochester, Rochester NY
• 2006-2011: Manager, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited, Beijing
• Career Coach, 2017-2021, Purdue University
• Assistant Director of Employer Relationship and Brand Development, KPDC, Purdue University
• Total career coaching time more than 2000 hours
• Students go to PWC, LOREAL, AMAZON, IBM, MICROSOFT, PEPSI. XIAOMI, HUAWEI. Etc
• Member of U.S. Society of Human Resource Management